Rhino 3D 7 Software license, Single Seat Educational version. Windows and Mac
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org proof of educational status (current school year student load & school I.D.) before checking out item.
- One license per student only.
VisualARQ 2 EDU single user license plug-in for Rhinoceros 3D.
BUNDLE COMES WITH A VISUALARQ2 EDU FOR RHINO 7 EDU.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhino 7 is the most significant upgrade in our history. You can create organic shapes with our new SubD tools. Run Rhino and Grasshopper as a Revit® Add-On with Rhino.Inside.Revit. Use the robust QuadRemesh algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes. With this release, we’ve unlocked completely new modeling workflows and refined many steadfast features.