This bundle includes:
- Archicad Essential Skills Training - this online training instructor-led BIM class is developed specifically for the needs of new and beginner Archicad users. It is the fundamental component of the GRAPHISOFT BIM Classes series developed by Architechnologies applied in the Philippine Context. It offers an in-depth overview of the most essential tools and techniques for beginner Archicad users. The course also provides relevant information about the Building Information Modeling (BIM) concept and its practical use in architectural design practice.
- Archicad BIM Modeling Training - provides an overview of how to use Archicad modeling tools on an Intermediate Level. Participants will learn the different Modeling Tricks and Tips and how to Model a mid-size Commercial Building using Archicad.
- Archicad Scheduling Training - provides an overview of how to create lists and schedules with ARCHICAD. Learn the basics of 3D modeling principles, Archicad behaviors, and recommendations for getting the maximum benefit from automatic schedule creation. Participants are guided through the basic concepts and rules of thumb for preparing the 3D BIM model for quantity take-off. This course also includes the basics of EPTAR Reinforcement, a rebar modeling plugin for Archicad.
- Windows 10 or MacOS 10.15 Computer
- Archicad 24/25/26 License or Trial Version
Email us for more details or assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org